• Doctorate in Sociology with honors at the Institut Universitaire Pédagogique ex ISFRA in Bamako_2018
• Master in Sociology – University Cheikh Anta Diop, Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences of Dakar_2012
• Master’s degree in Sociology with honors – Faculty of Arts and Humanities (ex FLASH) of Bamako-Mali_2007
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Qualitative research
- Design and development of research protocol
- Implementation and coordination of projects
- Good managerial and organizational capacity.
- Maternal and child health including malaria and HIV / AIDS
- Monitoring and evaluation of programs
- Community participation, organization of consensus forum
• Scholarship of Excellence of the Swiss Confederation for a research internship at the University of Geneva (September 2014 to September 2015)
• Winner of CODESRIA Small Grants Program for Writing CODESRIA Master’s Theses and Dissertations II (Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa), Ref: SGRT.37 / T12, 2013
• Regional Representative of the Training, Research and Action Network on Migration (REFORMAF: www.reformaf.org) with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland
• Oral Communications:
Colloquium International Multidisciplinary Theme: “Societies, Diseases, Ethnomedicine and Healing in Africa”, December 3-4st 2018, University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin) 24th
Canadian Conference on Global Health November 19-21st 2018, Toronto, Canada
Panellist at the 17th International Congress of ARIC (International Association for Intercultural Research) in Geneva, Switzerland.
• Study on the Co-development Knowledge KC: the case of transgenic mosquitoes in the United Kingdom and Mali in collaboration with the University of Exeter in England.
• Study on Maternal, Infant and Neonatal Health in Conflict Zones in Mali in collaboration with SickKids Center for Global Child Health, Toronto, Canada (July 2018)
• Qualitative study on the gaps between current practices and national guidelines in the prevention (TPIg and CPS) and the treatment of malaria in children under five in the health districts of Djenné and Mopti in Mali in collaboration with Medecines for Malaria Venture in Geneva (2017 and 2018)
• Consultant in the Integrated Bio-Behavioral Survey (IBBS) IST, HIV and TB among female sex workers and truck drivers in Mali in collaboration with the sectoral unit for the fight against AIDS, CDC and Plan International Mali (2017)
• In 2016: Consultant in the study on ” State of play in Mali of HIV prevention interventions as part of the regional program of intervention research in sexual health and health equity among key populations in West Africa ” with ARCAD SIDA and the University of Quebec in Montreal, Montreal, Canada
• From January to March 2016: Consultant for the final external evaluation of the regional program for maternal and neonatal health improvement in four countries of the Sahel (Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Republic of Mali, Republic of Niger, Republic of Chad). Program funded by the French Red Cross and the French Development Agency (AFD)
• Responsible for the community involvement of stakeholders of the “Target Malaria” project in Mali (2013 to 2014).
• Coordinator of the “Shaping the family: Individual’s Capabilities to Exercise Reproductive Rights” project in West Africa (Ghana and Mali) with the life course laboratory based in Geneva, Switzerland, the Department of Public Health and Specialties of Bamako and UNFPA (2014 to August 2015).
• Retrospective evaluation of the health and social development support program (PADSS phase I) of the 5th region of Mali, program funded by the French Development Agency (AFD) and Belgian technical cooperation (February 2013).
• External Evaluator of the ACP project (Caribbean West Africa: Benin, Burkina-Faso and Mali) (June 2012)
• Associate researcher in the implementation of the health insurance program with PSI (Population Services International) on complications related to the delivery of women and their care in Mali (March 2014)
• Retrospective study on the assessment of the health needs of the communities of Sokourani, Kafela, Karamogobougou and Bougoula Hameau (Sikasso region) in collaboration with: The European Developping Countries Clinical Trials Partnership: EDCTP-Mali (February, March 2013